Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms amongst small and medium-scale merchants. It sports an easy-to-use backend along with a plethora of apps to aid businesses to cater to their business-specific needs. Further, it also comes with several unique scalability features such as Shopify multivendor app to help merchants expand their businesses. Moreover, it also sports a community of dedicated Shopify experts who can assist you in creating custom solutions as well. It makes creating an online store that brings high conversions and unique visitors regularly easier.
If you are planning to have an eCommerce store that not only showcases your products but caters to your community niche as well, Shopify is the perfect option. With its features of Shopify multivendor marketplace, it can easily help you grow as a community while driving high revenue and traffic. With this article, we will take an in-depth look into top multivendor marketplace apps that you can use for establishing a multivendor eStore.
But before we dive into that, let us first create an understanding of the reasons one must choose the Shopify multivendor app. It is crucial as it helps you craft efficient strategies to make the best out of Shopify’s features.
Why Choose Shopify Multivendor Marketplace:
When we look around in the eCommerce marketplace, there are numerous unique marketplaces thriving online. Websites such as Etsy and Amazon being some of the most widely used marketplace applications worldwide. If you aspire to make your brand one of the top online marketplaces, understanding its benefits is crucial.
An in-depth understanding will provide you insights to make the best out of its features and enhance your overall sales. To help you understand the benefits of the Shopify marketplace app below is a detailed list of its benefits:
- Revenue Generation: Adapting to a multi-vendor marketplace can easily help you maintain a constant inflow of revenue. With a proper multi-vendor marketplace, you will not only earn from website conversions but will also generate revenue from sellers using your marketplace.
- Enhanced Branding: Creating a multivendor marketplace instead of standalone software can also help you improve your overall branding as well. This would help you with increasing your brand’s interactions with other people in the community. Hence, will help you have a strong digital footprint without any expensive marketing strategy.
- Higher Traffic: A Shopify multivendor marketplace app also helps you in achieving better traffic with ease. In the multivendor marketplace model, multiple brands using the platform will target the same audience through your website. In the long run, this will help your website is targeting a large number of users and improve conversions.
- Improved Community Engagement: With well planned multivendor marketplace you can turn your website into a community for sellers and users. This will help you interact with users on a personal level and make your brand look reliable as well. In the long run, this approach is beneficial for bringing in constant profits and sales.
Ways To Implement Multivendor Marketplace Business Model In Shopify
From the above discussion, we can conclude that multivendor marketplace apps can easily help your online business grow exponentially. However, for this pre-planning and making choices regarding its implementation is very crucial. As every business has unique needs and a universal solution is merely not enough to cater to that.
Choosing the type of app you would like to use is crucial when it comes to implementing a multivendor marketplace model. In Shopify, you can easily implement the multivendor marketplace model in the following unique ways:
- Shopify Marketplace Apps: Shopify Multivendor app offers a plethora of installable and easy-to-use marketplace apps for online merchants. These apps have all the basic features you would need to operate your online marketplace smoothly. However, customizing these apps for catering to off-beat product niches can be quite challenging. As for such businesses, you might require unique features.
- Custom Shopify Apps: In custom Shopify Apps you will have to build every feature from scratch. As a result, your Shopify marketplace app will be able to cater to your business-specific needs with ease. This will also help you serve sellers in your marketplace with unique features for niche-specific store management.
Hence, we can say that the choice of multivendor app implementation directly depends on the business requirements. For implementing unique and out-of-the-box features merchants should hire Shopify experts and create a custom multi vendor app for their business. However, if you have a limited budget choosing from the plethora of pre-made apps can also help you thrive in an online marketplace.
Top 5 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Apps For Shopify Store
Instead of heading to custom development, you can choose a multi-vendor app from the marketplace to get started If you are in the starting phase of your store setup. This will help you in getting your platform up and running affordably.
However, to make this strategy work choosing the right app is a must. By making a wrong decision you might put the functionality of the Shopify marketplace app at risk. To help you avoid this below is a detailed list of some of the popular multivendor marketplace apps for your eStore.
If you aim to provide efficient backend management to your users, Jetti is the perfect option to choose from. It is a versatile multi-vendor marketplace app that helps vendors to handle their individual store’s orders directly. Further, it also allows efficient integration to third-party platforms for facilitation automation and easier business operations. By adopting Jetti, you will be able to provide your vendors with all the basic features for smooth business operations. Below are some of the unique features of this app that can help you with efficient scalability:
- Provides individual dashboards to vendors
- Facilitates efficient order fulfillment for the vendors
- Allows them to create and launch new product pages
- Supports third party integration for feature enhancements
- Makes multiple inventory management for vendors easier and efficient
Marketplace in a Box:
Setting up a platform that caters to the unique business needs of the individual Marketplace in a box can be a great option. Features such as setting the rates for categories and prices can be used for every individual seller so that there is a transparent bond amongst your vendors. Moreover, if your vendor owns a Shopify store, the app enables them to sync their inventory as well. With the help of Marketplace in a box, you can access the following amazing features:
- Offers in-built automation facility for multiple tasks
- Allows vendors to have control over their products and their representation
- Provides facility to sync their store’s inventory in the platform
The Puppet Vendors marketplace app is an amazing option for efficiently managing payments and monetary transactions with your vendors. It also offers insights and analytics for your marketplace app, which will further help you make better business choices. Below is a list of features offered by Puppet vendors for unique business operations:
- Efficient dashboards for order management
- Analytics related to vendor activity and overall conversions
- Assistance for handling payments that involve multiple vendors
- Store sales and transaction history for sellers
If you are looking for an affordable solution that would turn your store into a Shopify Multivendor app, Ship Turtle would be the perfect solution. It comes with a full suite of features that can help you to establish a novel multi-vendor marketplace. Moreover, it offers options for easy customization that can efficiently assist your sellers to expand their eStore’s features. Below is a detailed list of vital features offered by Ship Turtle:
- It provides a prompt workflow for Order Processing.
- Also makes it easier for users to integrate third-party shipping solutions
- It provides high-speed bulk actions for users
- Moreover, with Ship Turtle, you can easily enjoy a variety of freebies.
Multivendor Marketplace App:
For creating an attractive and conversion-centric multivendor platform, the Multivendor Marketplace app is the perfect solution. It can help vendors by providing fast bulk uploads and multilingual support. Furthermore, for multi-vendor merchants, it also facilitates efficient transactions amongst vendors. Below is a detailed list of unique features of the Shopify Marketplace app:
- Provides multilingual support for vendors selling across multiple locations
- Vendors can put their products in auctions for making higher profits
- Allows efficiency transactions amongst merchants and vendors
- Facilitates easier bulk product management for marketplace vendors
To Wrap up on Shopify Marketplace Apps
Marketplace apps can help your business turn into a community-centered online platform. It allows your store to thrive alongside other vendors of your niche instead of standing alone in the competition. Further, for merchants with a limited budget, Shopify marketplace apps can prove to be the better alternative to take their business online.
Further, merchants can also access unique perks such as higher revenue, improved visibility, and more traffic by shifting to a marketplace model. So, you can choose a suitable implementation method from the options mentioned above to set up a marketplace platform today for higher sales. Alternatively, you can also hire a Shopify developer for developing a custom business solution to cater to your business-specific requirements and provide better services.