Triund trek is an amazing place for the people living in cities like Delhi or nearby cities because this triund trek difficulty level is easy you can complete by yourself. The scenic of snow-covered dhalaudhar ranges and the massive view of Kangra valley will surely refresh your mind and soul. This is a perfect place for the person who is looking for hurdles-free trekking because it is the easiest trek in Himalayan range.
This triund trek serve some of the amazing views after at few climbing distance. You had no need to went deep in valley example the area of Manali and climbing for several days and nights to have beautiful views.
You must have to visit the Moon peak, Rifle Horn, Arthur’s Seat, and the large Dhauladhar range which is easily able to see in right when you start the trekking on triund trek.
Trekking in the region of amazing pine forests of Himachal Pradesh has really left a mesmerising experience of trekking in triund trek.
As trekking in the forest section is in little area in this trek which takes you from beautiful forest area which is a reason for what you remember triund trek whole life.
This trek takes you from rhododendrons, pine, and coniferous trees. And trekking from the forest and the last beginning of the ridge in the end of the tree line is a beautiful experience.
The breathtaking Sunset from Triund Trek
This sunset is the main highlight of the beautiful triund Trek which makes all trekkers to stay in the night too for camping at the ridge. When you look besides, you are able to see the amazing sun which is setting with many golden lights which striking the mountain ranges of triund trek.
Breathtaking scene of Kangra valley during sunset in the evening. treks in
Triund Trek is not really the last place in this trek. There are many more things to offer for trekking lovers. If you desire to explore more to have the experience of trekking in the Himalayas, then Triund trek is just acts like a gate for many more adventures.
There are many more adventurous places to visit like going all the way in the snow line, the Lakha Cave, and for large experienced and professional trekkers for multiple days, they surely went to Indrahar Pass.
The triund trek is divided into two days in the trek documentation.
In Day 1, your destination starts from Dharamkot to Triund trek.
Trek Distance during day 1 is 5.45 km.
In day 2 , your destination starts from triund to dhamarkot.
Trek distance during this day 2 is 5.45 km.
Mandatory things to take –:
- Trekking shoes:
The trek route is too long and you will have to walk for long distances.
So you needs to have comfortable trekking shoes.
- Backpack of 40-60 litres is a backpack which having large straps and supporting frame. Rain cover for backpack is also necesarry.
- Clothes -:
Two trek pants
Two collared t-shirts
And always preffered to take heavy clothes along with you in winter or rainy season.
- Sunglasses because it helps in snow blindness.
- Suncap to protect your face and neck at high altitude.
- Hand gloves which is cold resistant.
- Socks one or two pair of cotton socks.
- Headlamp or LED torch which is Mandatory.
- Trekking pole
- Toiletries like Sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitiser. preffered not to carry wet wipes because these are not biodegradable.
- Sanitary waste along with you bring your used sanitary napkins back to the city with you.
- In Utensils minimum you have to carry a spoon, coffee mug, and a lunch box along with you according to number of persons.
- Two water bottles which is 1 litre each.
- Plastic covers.
- First aid kit.
- This adventure gives the trekkers a perfect experience of trekking and camping in the Himalayas.
- Experience the scenic views and beautiful views of natural beautyl of the Himalayas and mesmerizing sunrise & sunsets from the top himalayas.