So, you have decided to take a trip to India, and have already looked up all the places that you want to visit in the country. But, that’s not all. When it comes to travel, especially long haul travel, your mode of transportation is of the utmost importance. Before you can book your plane tickets to India, you have to pick the right airline carrier for your journey. With numerous options out there, choosing the airline that is most suited to all of your travel needs can seem like a daunting task. But, if you do it right, your entire journey can be hassle-free.
When choosing an airline to book your plane tickets to India, you need to keep several things in mind, such as the inflight service, on-ground service, inflight food, entertainment, WiFi, and more. But, an essential aspect of the trip is the cost of your plane tickets to India. Everyone loves cheap airfares and great service. But in order to get that, you must look at all the amenities offered by the airlines on your route. When it comes to flying to India, there are several airlines to choose from. Here is a list of some of the leading airlines offering affordable plane tickets to India, along with premium services.
Read Also: Mauritius best places to visit
- Air India: As the flag carrier of India, Air India is the best choice for you by default. This airline is known for its warm hospitality, both on the ground and in flight. The staff and cabin crew are well-trained to provide for all your needs. Apart from the fantastic service, the airline also offers comfortable seating, delicious food, fantastic entertainment options, and more. Air India is also a member of the Star Alliance, one of the three major airline alliances in the world, and gives all passengers the opportunity to earn miles when they fly with them.
- United Airlines: United Airlines is one of the biggest airline carriers in the United States and a member of the Star Alliance. As one of the biggest airline alliances in the world, flying with United Airlines gives you the opportunity to earn reward points each time you book your plane tickets to India. United Airlines offers some of the lowest airfares when it comes to flights to India, and you can also unlock other discount offers and upgrades when you save up enough reward points. If you need to stick to a tight budget but want to enjoy a great flight, then you need to make your flight reservations with United Airlines.
- Etihad Airways: Etihad Airways is the second-largest airline in the United Arab Emirates and has won several awards over the years. Etihad has flight options for all budgets. The cabin classes offered by Etihad Airways include Economy Class, Business Class, First Class, First Apartment, and The Residence. Whether you are on a tight budget or in the mood to splash on a luxurious journey, Etihad will fulfill your wish. The airline does a fantastic job when it comes to food. You can enjoy fine-dining experience miles above the ground when you book your plane tickets to India with Etihad Airways.
- Delta Air Lines: Delta Air Lines carries the second-largest number of passengers in the whole world, making it a popular choice for travelers across the world. As flights to India are quite long, you need to fly with an airline that offers you a brilliant overall flight experience. That is made possible when you fly with Delta Air Lines. Services in both the Economy Class and Business Class are fabulous, and passengers will have nothing to complain about for the entirety of their journey. Making reservations for your flights to India with Delta Air Lines is the best decision you can make for your journey.
- Emirates Airlines: The flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates offers flights to over 140 destinations across the world. Emirates brings cozy seating to passengers in all classes. The seats in the Economy Class are spacious and recline enough to allow you to relax. There is plenty of legroom, and your long-haul journey is as comfortable as possible. All Emirates flights boast of a state of the art entertainment system. The extensive library offers the latest movies, TV shows, music, games, and more. No matter what your age is, there is no way you will be bored on the flight when you fly with Emirates Airlines.
- Cathay Pacific: Cathay Pacific is the flag carrier of Hong Kong and offers a comfortable option for your flights to India. This airline is a major player in the aviation industry and offers wonderful hospitality and services to all passengers. Flying with Cathay Pacific is a hassle-free experience, as the airline has a mobile app that makes checking in a breeze. So, say goodbye to the long queues at the airport and say hello to a much easier airport experience.
- Qatar Airways: The last but surely not the least on this list is Qatar Airways. This airline has been bestowed with several awards and has become the best airline in the world in a relatively short period of time. The service offered by Qatar is superb, and the cabin crew takes care of all your needs. Flying to India on a Qatar Airways flight is a supremely comfortable experience. Everything from the food to the seats to the entertainment system on Qatar Airways flights is topnotch. So, the next time you need to book plane tickets to India, Qatar Airways will prove to be your best companion.
The airline carriers mentioned on this list are not just the best for flying to India, but anywhere you need to go. These leading airlines make sure that you get all the services that you need, at a price that you can afford. The affordability and services make your overall travel experience worth every penny. So, do not hesitate in making reservations for your plane tickets to India with MyTicketsToIndia. Bag the lowest airfares and highest-quality services offered by one of these major airline carriers as soon as possible.