Two months from now, brothers and sisters will be celebrating Raksha Bandhan. A festival for siblinghood that brings in sheer love and happiness. Raksha Bandhan across India is celebrated with auspiciousness and traditions. All the rituals are followed religiously by brothers and sisters during the festivity along with sibling teasing and fun.
The Raksha Bandhan rituals state tying of rakhi on brother’s wrist, sweetening of mouth, and exchange of gifts. Adherence to these, sisters send rakhi online to USA from India if their brothers are residing in the USA. Finding rakhi and sweets is easier for sisters because many online platforms have displayed an exclusive collection of rakhis on the website. One can choose as per one’s preferences and budget. When it comes to gifts, there is a slight confusion as to whether it will reach the proper condition, should I send this or any other gift, and so on.
Rakhi Gift Ideas for Brothers and Sisters
So here we are going to suggest some gifts that complement the occasion of Raksha Bandhan and can be delivered to the USA via online deliveries.
- Flowers with Message Cards: In past times, when sisters were unable to meet their brothers in person, they used to send rakhi threads with hand-written letters. Over the years, greeting cards have replaced greeting cards. Sending greeting cards with flowers would be nice. Flowers will cheer up the mood, while the greeting card will evoke sibling love. You can send a 3d greeting card, a handmade greeting card, or a personalised greeting card. You can write these lines in your greeting card:
- Sending your way smiles from miles away!! Happy Raksha Bandhan
- No matter how far you go, my rakhi and wishes will always reach you
- Hoping your life will bloom just like these flowers.
- By way of this greeting card, I am pouring you my heart.
- Chocolates and Candies: A person of every age group likes chocolates and candies. Also, there is a Raksha Bandhan ritual of sweetening the brother’s mouth after tying the rakhi. As a sweet token, send chocolates and candies to your brother. Many websites provide you with online delivery of chocolates and candies to the USA. You can send both International and Indian varieties. The best thing about sending chocolates and candies from online stores is the chance to send exotic flavours.
- You can send combos of chocolates and candies
- Gift packs can also be sent via online stores
- Chocolate baskets and hampers can be selected
- A single bar or pack of chocolate would suffice as well.
- Indian sweets: The sweetness of Indian sweet dishes are unmatchable. The nostalgia associated with eating Gulab Jamun, Kaju Katli, Rasgulla on Raksha Bandhan with siblings is an experience that we all want to cherish over and over again. Your brother may be in the USA treating his taste buds with American cuisine. At heart, he misses the traditional sweets. You can send him traditional sweets as a Raksha Bandhan gift from an online store. Some of the varieties have a long shelf life and proves to be a great choice, such as:
- Besan Laddoo
- Soan Papdi
- Kaju Katli
- Dry Fruit Laddoo
- Dry Cakes
All these are durable sweets, which can be consumed within 7-10 days.
- Perfumes: Brothers are always fond of perfumes and deodorants. Because they like wearing perfumes, it makes for a useful gift for them. Along with a rakhi, you can send a perfume gift. A pack of perfume or deo can be your choice as well. If your brother is fond of a particular brand, play safe and go with his choice. How to make the gift stand out?
- Personalise the bottle with his monogram
- Customise the fragrance as per his likes
- The facility to refill the bottle with the same fragrance again
- Photo Gifts: Staying miles away from your family isn’t everyone’s thing. It takes courage to leave your home and get settled in a foreign land. Your brother misses home but doesn’t let it reflect in his eyes. Take home to him and make him feel the presence of family members with photo gifts.
- You can send photo coffee mugs
- A photo album with old photographs
- A photo frame with you and his picture
Plants for a nature lover sibling
How about a lush green indoor plant? This Rakshabandhan, send some unique gifts that stream fresh air and positive vibes. You can gift plants like peace lily plant, bonsai plant, lucky bamboo plant and many more. These plants also enhance the overall look and style of your home. Bring peace and prosperity by gifting serene indoor plants to your siblings on this Rakhi.
We have solved your gift trouble. Select anyone and celebrate Raksha Bandhan beautifully.
Types Of Jewellery To Your Sister On Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan is round the corner and it’s time that you decide on a gift that you wish to give to your sister on this special day. While your sister is busy planning the day by making it memorable for you by searching for the perfect rakhi and buying the perfect gift, you ought to make her feel special too. But have you already thought of a gift that you will surprise her by sending Rakhi to USA on this Raksha Bandhan? Well, giving your sister a beautiful piece of jewellery on Raksha Bandhan is also a great idea that you must consider. Not only will this prove to be your everlasting token of love but also a gift that will stay close to her heart and make her remind of you always. Well, if you are considering gifting her a jewellery piece, here are a few options that you must consider when deciding on the type of jewellery that you can give her. Here is a list of items that will not only make her feel special but also happy and delighted.
- Ring: A ring with her name inscribed on it, or a beautiful message written on it that always reminds her of you when she looks at it, seems to be the perfect gift for an occasion like this. You can give her a ring according to your budget and choose something that is more delicate and subtle and compliment her hand in every way. If you are not sure about choosing one for her on your own, you can take suggestions from your mother or just ask her to choose the one she likes.
- Anklet: Anklets are a lot in trend these days and you need not give her a pair but only one anklet for that is the fashion trend. It would be best to give her something that she can wear with every outfit be it Indian or western. Make sure that the anklet is delicate and beautiful rather than being heavy so that she can always wear it as a token of your love and care.
A girl would never say ‘no’ to a beautiful and adorable jewellery gift especially when it is given by her brother and therefore, choose an option that suits you the best and compliment your sister in every way. Also, pair this gift by sending her a cake online in Ghaziabad and adding equal amounts of sweetness to her day.
- Pendant: There are a lot of beautiful and trending pendant options available in the market these days and you can opt for any to surprise your sister on Raksha Bandhan. You can give her a heart shaped pendant or a pendant of the first letter of her name. There are also sun sign pendants available in the market and this will surely be a thoughtful gesture for your sister on Raksha Bandhan.
- Bracelet: Bracelets are something that look elegant and attractive all the time and also adorn the beauty of a girl’s hand. Bracelets are also available in various designs and shapes but be sure of what you wish to give to your sister. If you wish to give her a bracelet that she can wear and flaunt on a daily basis, make sure that the bracelet is light and simple and give a fragile look that your sister can even wear to the office. However, if you wish to give her something fancy that she can only wear to parties and celebrations, it is completely up to you.
- Earrings: Every girl loves to wear earrings no matter if they are artificial ones or gold and diamond ones and therefore, earrings are one of the best gift options to give to your sister on Raksha Bandhan. You can opt from a variety of beautiful earrings including even the artificial ones that your sister can complement with every Indian attire and that will surely add grace to her look.
Rakshabandhan is the festival of a heartfelt celebration for sibling ship. No matter if they are miles apart, the heart still longs for each other. If you are sitting far away from your brother on this Rakshabandhan, choose any of your choices and place an order for online delivery services, just browse through FlowerAura’s enormous rakhi collection. You will be stunned to see the assorted collections and most trending rakhis to celebrate Rakshabandhan. Download FlowerAura’s gift delivery App to get a massive collection of hand-picked customised rakhis at the best price and send it USA from India. You can choose and customized your gift to surprise him.