Dubai is among the most famous place in the world in both business and tourism. Visitors from all over the world come to visit the city that holds world records. In fact, the population of Dubai has only 15 percent of residents, while the remaining 85 percent is the ex-pat population. The demarcation of the population is self-explanatory of how simple to obtain a Long Term UAE Visa for all genuine travelers.
Tourists prefer short term Dubai Visa applicants looking for longer-term stays, like travelers who want to get to know the city in depth or those who want to take part in events, seminars, or exhibits applying for a long-term Dubai visa makes sense.
This is recommended for those looking to make a long-term visit within the UAE to visit their families or friends. It is a one-time entry visa, and when the person leaves the UAE the visa will expire. The requirement to obtain a long-term UAE visa is varied on your nationality. This single entry, long-term UAE visa permits the holder to remain in UAE for 90 or fewer days. The validity of the visa will be one year from the date issued. However, the duration of stay must not be longer than 90 days from when you first arrived in UAE.
Prerequisite To Avail A Long Term Dubai Visa:
- Residents of the GCC countries don’t require any visas to enter Dubai or the UAE. The GCC countries comprise Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.
- Residents of the following countries can obtain their visas upon arrival of entry into UAE(see below). Australia, Austria, Andorra, Bulgaria, Brunei, Belgium, Croatia, Canada, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malta, Lithuania, Germany, Finland, Malaysia, Monaco, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States of America, Sweden, United Kingdom with (Right of Adobe in the UK) along with the Vatican.
- If you are from a country not mentioned in the above list, the citizens would require an entry visa as well as a sponsor for the trip. Most of the time it is the sponsor who requests the visa on behalf of the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria For Long Term Dubai Visa
- Candidates with a prior trip record to UAE as well as other nations such as USA, UK, Schengen countries, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Canada, Switzerland, and Japan at least once within the last five years are qualified.
- If the applicant does not meet the requirements of prior travel document will require adequate financial documents, i.e. The tax returns for income from the preceding two years with an income gross of more than INR 2 lakh per year. This income has to be from work, business, or occupation.
- An invitation from a personal source from any family member living in the UAE in family status with the spouse and children under 21 years old age or parents over 60 years old. Anyone who meets the above requirements is invited by UAE residents.
- A newlywed couple who travels on honeymoon after marriage is able to submit their valid marriage certificate as well as a NOC by their parent. The couple must also bring the wedding certificate as well as the valid Photo ID proof, and an image of their wedding.
How To Apply For Dubai Visa
If you are a prepaid visa nationality passport holder and need to obtain an entry visa, this is the procedure of applying for a long-term Dubai visa. Learn how to obtain your visa:
- Contact the top tour and travel company in Dubai
- Take a scanned copy of your travel document
- Get all the required requirements, when you make an application through a travel agency, you’ll have to show proof of your return.
- As you’re given 60 days validity period, take your time looking for tickets to flights that are within your budget and your needs.
- Submit all documents required and pay for the services.
- Collect your long-term Dubai visa.
Documents Require For Long Term Dubai Visa
It is mandatory to provide certain documents when you fill out your visa application. These documents must appear as clear photocopies of your originals, and they should not blur. Let’s take a look.
The passport is the most crucial document needed for the visa procedure. The UAE Consulate is not able to issue visas to applicants with handwritten passports. Therefore, you should request an electronic passport prior to applying to get the visa. Additionally, it must have at least 6 months’ duration beginning from the date of departure. When applying for visas you must submit colored photocopies of your first and the last page in your passport. If you’ve visited Dubai previously, you need to provide an image of the page that the visa for exit was stamped.
Sized passport photos are required to submit visa applications. But, there are certain rules you have to be aware of when taking photos. Photographs should be taken on white backgrounds and have a size of 4.3X5.5 cm in dimensions. The majority of your face must be visible in the photo as well as you need to ensure that the image is not blurred and clear. Any slight flaw in the photo could cause the visa to be rejected.
You must book your flights to Dubai prior to submitting your visa to the UAE visa. This will ensure that you’ll be returning to your country of origin when your visa’s validity ends. It is necessary to include an original copy of your confirmation (return) air ticket along with the application form.
In the case of 90-day visa applications, You are required to include a cover letter with the application form. The letter must clearly state the purpose of your trip as well as the host’s details. Also, you must provide the contact information of two residents living in Dubai together with their ID photo as well as proof of address.
In addition to the ones mentioned above, there are additional documents you will need to submit when seeking the Dubai visa valid for three months. The type of documents will depend on the reason for your visit to Dubai or elsewhere within the UAE.
Disha Global Tours can secure an extended Dubai Visa for you by the process of a quick and easy process if you are in need of it. Dubai long-term visas are great for those seeking employment jobs in Dubai city. They are also the best kind of visa for those needing medical assistance to the UAE. If you’re planning to take your friends or family members on a long vacation, a long-term visa is the most suitable option to meet your needs.
Read Blog :-How to Check Dubai Visa Status Online