How to Connect Cloud Edge Camera to Wi-Fi
Do you have a Solar Security Camera Trailer and are looking for ways to connect Cloud Edge Camera to wi-fi? While the process is simple, it is important that you first understand the basics of Cloud Edge Camera. The technology works with cloud computing. So, let’s understand what exactly ‘Cloud Computing’ is.
Cloud computing is a virtual storage system where individuals can access their data and storage with the web’s help, without needing any hard-drive or external storage tools. It is a tool that permits a user to safely and securely go through their data whenever or wherever he/she wants to, which can be why it is called a delivery on demand tool.
One of the best cloud computing features is that it does not require any data centre, infrastructure, or human resources. It is a great way to save time, money, human resource, and electricity.
There are 3 types of services in cloud computing –
- Infrastructure as a service (IAAS): It provides virtualized computing services all over the internet
- Platform as a service: The third-party providers deliver hardware and software in the platform as a service
- Software as a service: Third-party providers host all applications in software as a service
Now, what we know about Cloud Edge –
Cloud Edge is an exchangeable cloud system incorporating storage and resources situated at the edge and interconnected by a scalable, application-mindful organization of networks that can safely and continuously detect and adjust to evolving needs. Driven by the need to draw applications and information nearer to the end-user, the Edge Cloud is made out of significant degrees and located in closer proximity.
Steps To Connect Cloud Edge Camera to Wi-Fi
- Install Cloud Edge: Look for Cloud Edge in google play store or Apple app store. Once you find the app, download and install the app on your phone. Also, provide permission for notifications and mobile cellular data before starting the app.
- Register the account: Now, open the app and register via your email address by clicking on “register.” Create an account by registering and then log in to the account.
- Insert the microSD in the camera: Insert the micro-SD card to record the videos as and when motion is detected & playback.
- Switch on the camera: Press & hold the camera’s power button for not more than 5 seconds. If it does not work, attach a DC5V 1A/2A phone adapter charging it for at least 15 minutes.
- Setup the Wi-Fi: Get the camera and the phone near the Wi-Fi router – 1 to 3 feet or 30 to 100 centimetres and connect them to the wi-fi.
- Pair the camera to the app: Run the Cloud Edge app and add the camera to it. After selecting the device, it will flash a red light slowly. Tap NEXT. Pick 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi SSID and enter the password.
- Scan the QR code: Now, the camera lens focuses on the QR code displayed on the phone screen within a distance of 15 cm. After the device is done scanning the QR code, it will sound “bugu.” If you heard it, then tap “Hear Tone.”
- Battery camera with P,R sensor is not designed for 7X24 all day recording, but just push alarm message notification to phone app and record video to SD card when PIR sensor detected human body motion events,
- then you can playback the motion videos wherever you are via Cloud Edge App
Bingo – Finally Your Camera Is Ready
After clicking “Hear tone,” the camera will start connecting wi-fi and skip to the “Search to Device” page. After the setup gets finished, you can edit the camera name and then click “DONE” to open the camera in my device list. Now your camera is ready to show you the real-time video…….
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Revisions or new editions to this publication may be issued to incorporate such changes
If you are looking for Solar Surveillance Camera Trailer Projects , you can connect with you for a commercial network setup.