National Defence Academy (NDA exam) is conducted every year under the supervision of the Indian Air Force. NDA EXAM 2021 is scheduled for the month of April 2021. Aspirants have enough time to prepare for the exam yet there are some aspirants who will think of preparing just a month before the exam. The syllabus of NDA is vast and needs sufficient time to cover the syllabus even then aspirants start late for the exam preparations.
One month is not sufficient for the exam preparations yet it is not an impossible thing to accomplish. Competition is high and it needs strong will and determination to cover the syllabus effectively.
Nothing is impossible in this world!!! Preparation of the NDA exam is very much possible to be accomplished in one month. All it needs is a systematic study pattern to follow. Some of the aspirants join NDA Coaching In Chandigarh or elsewhere to get the right approach and guidance for the exam but they generally offer a full-time course that lasts for 3 to 4 months. There is some NDA coaching center in Chandigarh or nearby location that offer part-time or short term course for NDA exam preparation which is for one month. It is a matter of choice and preferences that candidates choose full-time or part-time courses to accomplish the studies for NDA EXAM.
Tips to prepare NDA exam in a month
NDA Exams are carried out twice every year. the exam is again scheduled in the month of April 2021. Let us discuss the exam preparation strategy for the NDA exam for those who have only one month to study.
- To know the exam pattern of NDA EXAM by visiting the official website or official notification of NDA EXAM 2021. It comprises two sections in the objective mode these are General Ability Test (English+ GK) and Mathematics. Those who qualify for the objective test are called for SSB Interview.
The detailed exam pattern is as follows:
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Duration||Maximum Marks Allotted|
|General Ability Test (English+ GK)||150||2.5 Hours||600|
|SSB Interview||5 Days||900|
- Prepare the study strategy to cover all the topics in 30 days. For this you need to know the detailed syllabus which can be downloaded from the official website of IAF.
- Study for at least 6 hours in the morning and cover 4 topics every day, taking two topics from each section.
- Join online test series for the NDA exam and take one topic test on each subject included in the syllabus.
- Identify your weaknesses from the performance analysis of the topic test and practice tests were taken. Do it daily and keep a track record of your performance.
- Analyze your track record to know your learning ability and weaknesses.
- Improve upon the difficult topics identified through performance analysis.
- Take a proper doubt session of the weak topics to master them and revise them thoroughly from the notes prepared in your words.
- Make a list of the important tables and formulas and revise them daily. It will help you solve the Numerical ability questions quickly. Acquire enough speed and accuracy by taking speed and topic tests based on lengthy calculations and formulas.
- Buy the best books for the NDA exam preparation based on the latest exam pattern and syllabus. It will make the exam preparation proficient enough to cover the syllabus effectively.
- For General Knowledge develops the habit of reading newspapers and note down the current affairs in a separate notebook. Refer NCERT 9th to 12th Books to cover the topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Prepare short notes for each topic and revise them daily.
- Questions connected to the Indian Armed Forces have been asked in the previous year’s GK section. Therefore, you must be updated with the latest events related to the Indian Army, Navy, and Airforce.
- Practice questions from NDA Previous Years Papers. Also, practice section-wise full-length mock tests and topic tests to master the topics well.
These are some of the tips which one can follow to cover the entire syllabus of the NDA exam in one month. Besides taking coaching in any of the NDA Coaching In Chandigarh or nearby one should follow the systematic pattern of studying to cover the entire syllabus in time. Although the NDA coaching center in Chandigarh or elsewhere helps in preparing for the exam effectively yet one needs a thorough self-study to combat challenging exams like NDA.
All the best!!!