The importance of being online
Did you know? At the moment, over 81% of people search engine optimization packages online first before making a purchase compared to yellow pages, newspapers, and traditional “offline” methods.
Did you know too? – 60% of the traffic that comes to websites comes from searches – from people writing what they search for on Google, Yahoo, and MSN / Bing.
Now, if your website isn’t on the first page of search engine results, it’s a pity that it can’t be found anywhere.
Knowing that I’m sure you’d like to know how to achieve first-page search results … It starts with the right search engine optimization packages strategies.
The first is the first!
Little information is dangerous
Well, the same goes for much information when it comes to SEO or SEO. When you learned to drive, did you need to understand the combustion engine, correct valve timing, or rebuild the transmission?
Of course not!
It would be best if you had the facts to keep your vehicle running safely and smoothly on the way to your destination. Otherwise, you’ll never get off the lane or get too confused and never learn to drive you’ll never achieve your desired results.
Marketing lesson no. You cannot drive a parked car!
Unfortunately, there is a lot of missing information that seems to be in line with what people are trying to sell you online today. Imagine that?
The three reasons for this are simple:
1. SEO companies, educators, and consultants want you to believe that only their great minds, experience, and the magic wand can make your site optimized and that this little kid has no chance, so don’t care and pay big money.
2. Imagine teachers and consultants learn a few tricks and sell their products unscrupulously on the web for little money, leaving you with a lousy ebook and no results.
3. Finally, some real webmasters take page optimization further than is necessary. (In my humble, profitable opinion) If you don’t believe search engine optimization packages me, buy one of those 200-page eBooks that they hope will have an MIT address. Comprehensive knowledge of the web encryption process. I prefer to eat glass … I know because I haven’t read any of these, but dozens before seeing the light.
In other words, they tend to try to draw the Mona Lisa inside each site, but they forget to invite anyone to the museum. Is called. All technology and no marketing. Remember, we talked about the importance of moving a car, right?
Dispel myths about search engine optimization
PPC or paid ads are much cheaper and faster. Wrong. Paid advertising is acceptable as long as you pay for it, as the optimization is only set up on the page once. Natural search traffic still accounts for 60% of all traffic, and you will pay more for each ad click if your site is not optimized.
It takes months, if not years, to achieve SEO results. Wrong. You can expect immediate results in just a few days. Nobody has the time or patience to wait these days.
Only an SEO expert can achieve the best SEO results
Have you ever heard the saying “work smarter, not harder”? You can maximize your results with very few links.
Google’s algorithm is complex and takes over 100 factors into account. It’s impossible to achieve maximum SEO results without targeting them all. Wrong. There are significant areas that have the most influence and weight on search engine results. These key areas make up the bulk of the search algorithm.
An SEO program produces the best results. Wrong. Put, if you know the critical areas to target, you’ll outperform any search engine optimization packages program every time. It’s not a complicated process if you know what you’re doing. (famous last words).
What is SEO all about then?
Well, I’ve been patient. Here are the basics you need to know on the topic of SEO, and then I’ll get to “HOWTO” in just a minute. Let’s walk before we reach uncharted territory.
Well, this is your first curveball … there are two types of SEO! Which – which? Whom do you know? Well, you did, and now you too.
There is “ON PAGE” and “OFF PAGE” SEO
Off-page SEO occurs off the site. It is a method of distributing valuable and relevant content about your products and services on the Internet in the form of blog posts, videos, articles, forums, podcasts, etc., which target your website to help raise your ranking in the search engines.
There is now a middleman (like a judge) in the process, which is the same search engine as Google, Yahoo, and Bing / MSN. They crawl and crawl search engine optimization packages around the Internet and index or rank your website based on their formulas known as algorithms.
Nobody knows the exact formulas
Except for Google’s web experts, but they don’t talk but we’ve put together some tips and things to avoid when it comes to optimizing your website. The other thing to understand is that Google and Yahoo use on-page and off-page optimization when ranking your website. For now, we’ll focus on website SEO, which is the basis for the rest of your web marketing anyway.
Search engines’ main task is to provide the most relevant results (websites, videos, articles, etc.) to the consumer or person doing the search based on the search term they enter. For example: If you search Google for “Antidote Snake Venom,” you will be understandably less happy and angry if you open websites that feature snakeskin bags and shoes. You found the idea.
An introduction to SEO strategies
1. Keywords: Before search engine optimization packages (or the process of putting the right SEO elements on your site right), optimization starts with understanding the search terms people use to search for products and services in the first place. These search terms are known as “keywords.”
Proper keyword research is where most people (even seasoned marketers) fail before they get started. Fortunately, there are many free and paid tools that you can use in a jiffy to choose the best terms for improving your site.
2. Placements: Once you’ve thoroughly researched keywords, it’s time to place them across all the elements strategically * of your site (title, title, description, meta tags, navigation links, images, H1, H2, H3, Alt tags, body, etc. That) for Google and others to index or consider to rank your site’s relevance for these keywords.
Note: All of these “elements” are simply easy-to-access fields to fill in on the most used website platforms.
Well, that’s it!
Yes it can Something like
As I said, there are many geeky aspects of on-page optimization that include things like the type of site structures to use, frameworks, types of scripts, etc.
Template-based sites, many of these aspects have already been pre-coded to improve. Readability for scrolling and crawl of search engines.
WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get). An interface that gives the user the ability to point. Click to insert objects, images, and text on most websites today.
So by researching keywords and the proper position on your site, you can find the broad beats of SEO on the page. How to place them throughout all of your sites’ elements properly are where it gains popularity.