We all are aware that we can connect the computer with an HP Desktop printer just with the use of a wired or a wireless network connection. In this article, we will inform you about the complete procedure of how to connect an HP printer to a Wi-Fi network with the use of a USB cable connection for the devices like Windows and Mac operating systems you are using. But before we begin with the procedure the users need to keep some of the things in mind that the printer must be attached to the same Wi-Fi network as the computer.
Procedure to set your HP printer with the Wi-Fi router –
- The first step to begin the printer setup HP you needs to hold the power button of the printer after that you are using which is the HP printer to turn the printer ON.
- In the second step, you have to visit the HP desktop touch screen where you will be required to touch the right arrow and then hit the setup option, and then you can click on the setup option to proceed next.
- Now to further go for the HP wireless printing using the printer you need to select the option of Wireless setup wizard from the section of the Network menu.
- Once you will select the option of wireless setup wizard you will Search for the wireless router access point which will be in the range.
- At this step, you will be asked to select the Wireless network ID from the proposed list which will appear in front of you on the screen so that you can go further to the steps to set up the settings of the HP printer with the computer you are using.
- In the sixth step, you will be required to fill up the password which will be the network WEP, and the WPA password which is the wireless password of your account and as soon as you are done filling up the password box you have to press the Done button to move ahead.
- Now in one of the last steps, you have to press the OK button to confirm the settings of the Wireless to connect the HP printer to my computer.
- Now in the last step after the completing of the steps the HP the printer of will be connected to the Wi-Fi network which means that the wireless network you are using and the same process you did now apply for the All model of HP printer to connect with the Wi-Fi again the wireless network you are connected to.
The printeralign.com is a website which is getting quite popular these days as it contains the best of the information of all that is why if you want to gain more useful and amazing information you can always try visiting the website mentioned above to get knowledgeable material. We can assure you that you will not be disappointed with the results that will appear on this site.