Whether you’ve been in business for five minutes or five decades, you’ve almost certainly heard about SEO. Otherwise known as Search Engine Optimization, it is commonly accepted as one of the most powerful online marketing tools available. Partnering with the biggest SEO companies can help you unlock its full potential.
Before you do, though, it’s imperative that you know how the biggest SEO companies in the world can support your business. This simple guide will reveal all.
Is SEO actually important?
If you are thinking about hiring an SEO company to help your business, the first questions you’ll ask is whether it’s actually necessary. Is SEO important? The short answer is a categoric yes, but you probably want a more in-depth answer than that…
The best way to highlight the significance of a strong SEO strategy from the biggest SEO companies is to look at some of the statistics. Here’s all you need to know;
- Up to 93% of all online sessions begin with search engine visits.
- Over 4 in 5 consumers conduct online research before making a purchase.
- Only 1 in 4 users will scroll beyond the first page of the Google results.
- Search engines generate 3x as much traffic as social media.
- Over 70% of consumers ignore paid search and only trust organic results.
Moreover, you should consider the fact that people who navigate to your site from search engines are in the mindset to buy. Therefore, a strong SEO strategy can lead to greater conversion rates too. This boosts profitability while allowing you to spend more time on the products themselves.
So, what does an SEO company do?
In its most basic definition, an SEO company is a business that will revamp your online marketing strategies by increasing its presence on Google and other search engines. The main aim of this is to put your website on the first page of the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) in order to bring more traffic and sales to your business.
The right SEO company will design, implement, and manage a search engine marketing strategy that will transform your site in several ways, such as;
- Analyze whether your business will benefit from Local or Organic traffic.
- Improve your search engine visibility in areas that will unlock hot leads.
- Ensure that your SEO strategy suits modern situations.
- Avoids penalties gained from black hat SEO strategies.
- Delivers fast results in a cost-effective manner.
Whether your business is a local or online venture, an SEO company will help you reach your audience in a more powerful way to gain more sales, increased revenue, and long-term loyalty. When done well, significant progress can be achieved in as little as three months, although true success comes from an ongoing commitment.
How do SEO companies achieve this?
SEO companies are constantly looking for ways to embrace new technologies and consumer habits to ensure that your business stays in line with the Google algorithm, which updates over 500 times per year, and continues to enjoy the benefits of appearing on the first page of the SERPs.
An extensive range of tools can be used to transform, your SEO company will use both on-site and off-site tactics to deliver stunning results. These include, but are not limited to;
- Content Creation – blogs, vlogs, webpages, and other on-site content that boosts the company’s presence on search engines while simultaneously keeping visitors engaged and on the path to conversion.
- Backlinks – securing links to the website from authoritative sources tell search engines that your company is reputable and trustworthy. When combined with outbound links to other sites, the results can be huge.
- Keywords – keywords are essentially the terms that people search for. Finding opportunities to target short tail, long tail, and voice terms will allow you to climb the rankings quickly and in a cost-effective manner.
- Web Design – the appearance of the site isn’t only crucial for the visitor UX. Search engine crawlers will check speed, mobile optimization, and a host of other elements. Your site can thrive by having these features in place.
- Testimonials – Google Reviews and verified testimonials from third-party outlets confirm the quality and trustworthy attributes of your business. Search engines will respond well because it means their visitors are shown the best sites.
The biggest SEO companies will combine these elements, alongside many others, to create a tailored and optimized strategy destined to achieve great results for the business. Once the initial transition is complete, an array of tactics will be implemented to ensure your site maintains its place at the top of the listings for years to come.