Nursery schools play a pivotal role in every child’s education. It is every parents’ dream to send their child to the best school. To get admission to a nursery school in Ahmedabad, the child should be three years old or above. The admission procedure is quite simple. Some schools accept online applications, while some others require you to get a printed application form from the school, fill it and submit it. You can choose either of the ways depending on the respective school procedure.
Let’s take a look at the procedure for admission to a nursery school in Ahmedabad:
The Online Admission Process
Keep a check on the website of the school where you want to admit your child. This way, you can get updates on the date when the application forms will be available. Once the online application form is available, fill it and submit it within the given date. You can follow the below steps if you want to fill the application form online for nursery admission in Ahmedabad.
- Download and fill the application form for nursery school admission. Different schools release forms at different times. It would help if you always kept an eye on the dates.
- Once you have filled the form and signed it, scan the form, and upload it in the format specified by the school along with the required documents. The documents usually include the student’s birth certificate, the Aadhaar card of the student, passport size photograph of the student in the mentioned format, and the parent’s Aadhaar card. The documents might vary depending on different schools, but you must have these primary documents ready with you.
- Submit the form and pay the application fees online. The schools have a tie-up with different banks for payment of application form fees. You will be redirected to a payment page depending on the mode of payment. Complete the payment and application submission process.
If your child gets shortlisted, a school representative will get in touch with you and brief you about the rest of the admission process.
The Offline Admission Process
Some schools don’t support the online application process and hence call for parents to visit the respective school in Ahmedabad to get the form. Parents can see the individual school, get the form by paying a fee, fill it, and submit it back at the school office along with the required documents. Here are the steps involved in the filing of offline forms.
- Fill out the application form for nursery admission and attach the required documents along with the application form. Most of the schools need the following documents: photocopy of the student’s birth certificate, photocopy of student’s as well as parent’s Aadhaar card and student’s passport size photographs. You must always carry these documents if you are visiting a school to submit the form. Some schools might require a few other documents. Enquire about the documents needed when you are at the school to collect the form.
- Submit the form and collect an acknowledgment. You will need to wait for a response from the school regarding the process that should be followed if your child gets selected.
Once your child gets selected for nursery admission, the process differs from one school to another in Ahmedabad. While some schools conduct an interview, some others approve direct admissions after paying the admission fee without any test or interview.